Pregnancy Resources provides free services, education and support in a compassionate, Christ-centered environment to women and families facing unexpected pregnancy.
Pregnancy Resources opened its doors in 1984 so that each woman facing the prospect of an unplanned pregnancy--and all the questions that come with it--will have a trustworthy source for the information, resources, and support she needs. Since then, we have ministered to over 50,000 clients.
Since 1984, God has allowed Pregnancy Resources to:
• Affirm life (through peer counseling and ultrasound)
• Present the gospel (through evangelism)
• Prepare parents (through education classes)
• Provide material assistance (through donations and referrals)
• Promote healing (through post abortion study)
Covenant has stood for life by partnering with Pregnancy Resources, both financially and through loyal volunteers, since the ministry began.
How can you get involved?
There are many opportunities to be a part of what God is doing at Pregnancy Resources. They provide comprehensive volunteer training, when needed, to help equip you for ministry.
Below is a list of center needs. If the Lord is calling you to stand for life, click any of the links in the margin, or you can contact their office directly at email@example.com or 321 752-5540.
• Peer counselor (work with clients)
• Baby Mart sales (serve in our resale store)
• Housekeeping (help maintain the center)
• Education Program (assist during evening parenting classes)
• Childcare (assist during evening parenting classes—must be 14 or older)
• Meals for Moms (prepare meals for new mothers)
• Baby Items for clients (basic necessities) (see attached – PRI needs)
• Gift basket items (to support her parenting decision when the baby arrives)
• Baby Mart inventory (new and used baby items, clothing, furniture)
• Seeking financial partners (regular ongoing supporters)
• Be part of our prayer team through email and with your family or group
• Receive our monthly electronic newsletter UPDATE