Welcome to Our Web Site!
Our desire is to make this site as user-friendly as possible both for newcomers and for members/regular attenders. If you have any questions or feedback for improving the site, please use the following form.
How to Register for the Covenant Site
If you are a member or regular attender at Covenant, you can register for a "Insider account." Here's how to do it:
- Click "Register" in the green box at the top-right of the page.
- Fill out the form. At a minimum, you must provide your first and last name, an e-mail address, and a password. We encourage you to provide all the information it asks for, then set the Privacy Settings to your preference.
Here are the benefits and features that an "Insider account" will give you:
- After you submit the form, your registration must be approved by the church office. Once that happens, you will receive an e-mail with your login name and password.
- Access to the "Insider" menu item, which contains prayer requests, internal communications, and updates on church projects and finances.
- Access to the Church "Address Book," which provides an easy lookup for people's contact information. Please note that each site member controls what elements of their own information will be visible to others. Privacy preferences are strictly enforced.
- Access to calendar items, forums, pages, and other features that are not visible to the general public.
How to Login to the Site
Once you have a username and password, click the "Login" link at the top-right. After logging in, change your password by going to My Area >> My Details >> Change Password. Now you are free to explore the "members only" portions of the site, most of which are located under the "Insider" menu item.
How to Update your Profile
If you ever want to update your member or contact information in the site, just login, then go to My Area >> My Details >> My Profile. Update your information and submit. (Note that you have to type your password in at the bottom of the form to register your changes.) Your information will be treated according to the privacy settings that you set.
Using XML / RSS Feeds
You may have noticed the little orange "XML" boxes at the bottom of some page components. This provides a way for you to "subscribe" to the most up-to-date information in that component. For example, if you click the "XML" icon at the bottom of the News and Announcements on the home page, it will enable you to subscribe to any new News and Announcements in your favorite feed reader. There are many different feed readers out there, but a common one is www.google.com/reader.
Accessing Sermons through iTunes
Click here to go to our iTunes page.
- OR -
First open iTunes, then on the menu bar, click Advanced >> Subscribe to Podcast. Then copy the following text into the window:
Then click Ok. You should now see Covenant Church Sermons under your list of Podcasts. To download sermons, double-click the Podcast, then click "Get" or "Get All."
Accessing the Site with Mobile Devices
The information in the web site is fully accessible on mobile devices. Just point your mobile browser to: http://www.covenantpalmbay.org/mobile. Alternatively, you can go to the regular web site address, then click the "Low Graphics" link at the bottom of the page.